Last Updated: 20 April 2023
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website and attendance of our events.
Please read these terms carefully. By using our website and/or attending our event(s), you accept to be bounded by these terms and conditions in full. Accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website and/or attend our event(s).
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions.
In this document, “we” or “us” refers to BEETC LTD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information About the Company
Company Information: BEETC LTD (Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 10786196)
Registered Office: 25 Horsell Road, London, N5 1XL, UK
- All bookings made prior to the event must be paid in full to guarantee the reservation. Once the payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If the payment is not made at the time of booking, such registration will be provisional until the full payment is received by us.
- Bookings made by attendees less than two weeks before the event date can only be paid by credit card via ti.to.
3. Substitutions & Cancellations
- Attendees may, up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend instead, at no extra charge but subject to our approval. However, refunds are not available should such substitution be impossible due to the attendees’ omission or negligence.
- All sales are final and refunds will not be provided for cancellations or non-attendance by attendees.
4. Registration Information
- Please note that we only accept registration by businesses, and we may at our sole discretion reject any registration by individuals.
- Registration information will be sent to registered attendees by email at least seven days prior to the event or as soon as commercially reasonable if the registration was made less than seven days to the event. Attendees not receiving such confirmation should contact us by email.
5. Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the events at any time, including but limited to the programmes, venue and timings of which.
- In the unlikely case that the event is cancelled by us, a full refund will be made within ninety days from our notice of cancellation. In any of such cases, our aggregated liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid to us by the attendees.
- In the case of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the event is postponed or the dates are changed, we shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss already incurred by the attendees in relation to the event.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, we will at the earliest possible stage contact the attendees to reconfirm their availability and offer the option of a full refund if the attendee cannot make it to the new event date(s). Attendees failed to respond within the reasonable timeframe as set in such communication are deemed to confirm attendance of the event on the new date(s).
6. Speakers’ View
Views expressed by speakers are their own. We cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the events or in any material provided to attendees.
7. Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be photographers and video production taking place during the event. Attendees who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
8. Data Protection
- By submitting the registration details, attendees agree to allow us and/or the companies associated with the event to contact them to follow up their interests. Attendees who do not wish to receive such communications please opt-out by email.
- The contact details of registered attendees will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to our sponsor companies and some attendees for them to see who is at the event for the purpose of networking and meetings. Attendees who do not wish to be included on this list should advise us by email at the time of booking.
- For more information about how we process, store and use your information, please view our GDPR Privacy and Cookies Policy.
9. Websites & Links
The event and our associated websites may link to other websites as additional resources for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which we take no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website and any of our associated websites.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the event. We cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property at the event.
- We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this website and our associated websites. Although we take reasonable steps to screen our websites for infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code manifesting contaminating or destructive properties, we cannot guarantee that it will be free of infection, code vulnerabilities, or that it will be available at any particular time or location.
- In no event will us be liable for: (a) damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption) arising out of the use of or inability to use our websites, or any information provided on our websites, or (b) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the information provided on our websites.
11. Terms and Conditions for Speakers
- We may use the speaker’s name, job title and company name, LinkedIn profile as well as presentation materials for promotions at the events.
- Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author.
- We may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall event materials. This allows our attendees to access audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
- We may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (includes but not limited to slides, PDFs and supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be made available as part of the overall hand-out materials during and after the event.
- The papers must be objective and free of advertising and commercialism if the speaker wishes such papers to be distributed at the event. And any acknowledgement regarding copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation.
- Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please advise us before the commencement of the event.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions, and the resolution of any dispute arising hereunder shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and user consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You should print a copy of these “Terms of Business” or save them to your computer for future reference.