Last Updated: 14 February 2022
This privacy notice (“Notice”) applies when you visit or use this website, services listed in this Notice, and other services that refer or link to this Notice. This Notice may be supplemented by additional privacy notices provided to you.
The data controller of personal data processed as described in this Notice is BEETC LTD, a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered address is 25 Horsell Road, London N5 1XL and whose registered number is 10786196 (hereinafter referred to as “BEETC”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
In BEETC LTD, we respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your privacy with the utmost care and, in compliance with the law.
This Notice describes:
What Data We Collect
We (or our agencies on our behalf) may collect and process the following personal data about you, depending on the types of services you use:
1) Contact Information: Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Country of Resident, Delivery Address
2) Business Information: Job Title, Company Name, LinkedIn Profile
3) Payment Information: Card Number, Cardholder Name, Expire Date, CVV Code
4) Internet Identifiers: IP Address, Cookie Information*
5) Images: Still Images, Moving Images
6) Communication Records: Emails, Messages
We collect this data either directly from you (where you interact with us or our agency directly), or from public sources such as your social media profiles, and databases aggregating those sources.
How We Use Your Data
– To provide you with requested services and fulfil our contractual obligations to you, we process the following data for the associated purposes:
1) We process your Contact Information and Payment Information to process your order, provide you with invoice, and communicate with you regarding your order. We do NOT retain sensitive payment information such as card number and CVV code.
2) We process your Business Information to assist your engagement at our events.
– On the basis of our legitimate interests, we process the following data for the associated purposes:
1) We may process your personal data as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including tax and accounting requirements, to assist you with exercising your data subject rights, and to establish or defend our legal rights.
– With your consent, we process following data for the associated purposes:
1) We may process your Internet Identifier in order to understand how visitors interact with our website, make service improvements and create aggregated groups.
2) We may process your Phone Number and/or Email Address, and Cookie Information for marketing purposes, including customer satisfaction feedback surveys.
If we have obtained your Phone Number and/or Email Address in connection with the sale of goods or services, we may use that email address for direct advertising of our own similar goods or services.
You can object to the use of your personal data for data analysis or marketing purposes at any time. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
How We Share Your Data
1) Sharing with service providers: We use third-party service providers. They will have access to your personal data only insofar as required to fulfil their contractual obligations to us. Our services providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by contract and will not process your personal data for any other purposes.
2) Sharing with event sponsors: We share your Contact Information and Business Information with our event sponsors for them to follow up on your interests. Please view their privacy policies for further information.
3) Legal or regulatory disclosures: We may share your personal data to meet requirements of applicable law and regulation, in response to requests from regulators, courts or government agencies, or to establish or defend our legal rights.
How We Store Your Data
Your personal data is stored in the UK and EEA, which is deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data. BEETC complies with all applicable legal requirements to safeguard your personal data transferred outside of the UK.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary to provide you with our goods and services and to fulfil the purposes as set out in this Notice.
– if you’ve subscribed to receiving email marketing from us, we will retain your email address for this purpose until you withdraw your consent and/or unsubscribe from receiving such content from us.
In relation to the retention periods, you can specifically request for earlier deletion by exercising your data subject rights of objection and erasure under section Your Rights and Choices below. Requests will be handled in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices:
1) Right of access by the data subject, Art. 15 GDPR
2) Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR
3) Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), Art. 17 GDPR
4) Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
5) Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
6) Right to object, Art. 21 GDPR
To exercise your privacy rights, lodge a privacy complaint or raise a general data protection inquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). For further information on your rights and how to complain to the ICO, please refer to the ICO’s website: www.ico.org.uk.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser) or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
· To allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
· To operate our content management system.
· To collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
· To store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie will last for a period of time after which it will delete automatically.